Nathi Mthethwa announces interim CSA board
Updated | By Nothando Mkhize
Minister of Sport and Recreation Nathi Mthethwa announced an interim nine-member board at Cricket South Africa on Friday.

Minister of Sport and Recreation Nathi Mthethwa announced an interim nine-member board at Cricket South Africa on Friday.
The interim board will be chaired by former Constitutional Court justice Zak Yakoob and also includes former CSA and International Cricket Council CEO Haroon Lorgat.
Mthethwa said the board will in place for three months with the possibility of its term being extended.
He said it has a lot of work to do, including reviewing all board decisions taken since 2019.
CSA's previous board resigned earlier this week after the Members' Council asked it to - amid the governing body's leadership crisis.
Former CEO Thabang Moroe was fired amid allegations of misconduct.
Jacques Faul. who had stepped into the role in the interim following Moroe's suspension quit in August, because he was apparently not happy with the way the board was conducting its business.
CSA president Chris Nenzani also resigned that same month.
Other board members include Omphile Ramela, Stavros Nikalo, Andre Odendaal, Judith February, Andile Dawn Mbatha, Xolani Vonya and Nkeko Caroline Mampuru.
Show's Stories
-
WARNING: Pretoria parents urged to beware of increase in chi
Here's what you need to know about the spike in child kidnappings in Pre...
Breakfast with Martin Bester 4 weeks, 1 day ago -
LISTEN: Rope Runner Marissa Groenewald's fight against human
The powerful reason Marissa is so passionate about 'rope running'.
Breakfast with Martin Bester 4 weeks, 1 day ago